Re: How to print a single QSL Card ?

3t3

Hello -

Point of clarification:

I went looking for 'QSL Maker' by WB8RCR and found a lot of "BAD" links
and advertisements for all sorts of things, but not "QSL Maker".

In frustration I wound up sending an email to WB8RCR asking where to
find it. His reply to me follows:

"The
file
you
want
is
QSLmake24.zip

http://qslmaker.ares-mi.org
-
it's
pretty
ugly
Sorry
still
don't
have
the
whole
website
back up.
73
de
WB8RCR"

So, if you want to try "QSL Maker" the correct web site and file name
are as WB8RCR indicated in his email above. I just downloaded it and
have not yet started to try and learn how to use it. He says it is ugly
- we will see, I hope he's wrong.

Terry McCarty
3t3@comcast.net
wa5nti