SpotCollector startup not possible when spots DB open.

g4wjs

Hi,

I suspect this is more of a feature request than an issue unless there is already an option.

I wish to have an application access the Spots database for read, independently of the DXlab suite. I am hitting a small problem which I think is because SpotCollector is trying to compact the spots database on startup. Spot collector refuses to start if the database is already open (even in read only deny none mode).

Is it possible to allow SpotCollector to start without trying to compact the spots database?

73
Bill.