Re: Tracking Marathon with Spot Collector

From: dxlab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxlab@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Pete
Raymond
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 4:44 AM
To: dxlab@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [dxlab] Tracking Marathon with Spot Collector

Hi Chuck, There is no Awards tab in DXV. I have found no box that allows
me to tell DXLab that I am chasing the CQ Marathon. Hopefully there is such

a box, and if so, that could very well be my problem. However, up to this
point I have been unable to find it. If you can recall where you found it
please let me know.

Please let me know how and in which columns of spot collector does it tell
you which entities, and zones you need. I have Marathon box checked in SC.
73 Pete N4KW