Posted by: "AB2ZY"akozak@... al_kozakiewicz
Date: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:20 am ((PDT))

I'm at work and don't have access to any data or a running copy of DXlabs, but the SQL to do this with the QSOs table only is pretty simple:

SELECT * FROM QSOs
WHERE BAND="80M"
AND DXCCID NOT IN
(SELECT DXCCID FROM QSOs WHERE
(QSL_Rcvd="Y" OR APP_DXKeeper_LoTW_QSL_RCVD="Y")
AND BAND="80M")

This should return all QSO's on 80M for DXCC entoties that have not been confirmed on 80M by either cards or LoTW.

Al
AB2ZY

--
73 Art K6XT
Allison, Colorado

Messages in this topic (18)
5c. Re: sql search
Posted by: "iain macdonnell - N6ML"ar@dseven.org ar_n6ml
Date: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:05 pm ((PDT))

It's a bit of a sledge-hammer approach, but it does seem to work (I'm
a little surprised that you can get away with it!).

BTW, to consider QSLs that have been submitted or verified, it should really be:

BAND='80M' AND DXCCID NOT IN (SELECT DXCCID FROM QSOs WHERE (QSL_Rcvd
in ('Y','S','V') or APP_DXKeeper_LoTW_QSL_RCVD in ('Y','S','V')) and
Band = '80M')

A possible refinement to exclude QSOs for which a card has alredy been sent:

BAND='80M' and QSL_Rcvd<> 'R' and DXCCID not in (SELECT DXCCID FROM
QSOs WHERE (QSL_Rcvd in ('Y','S','V') or APP_DXKeeper_LoTW_QSL_RCVD in
('Y','S','V')) and Band = '80M')

Cool

~iain / N6ML