Re: Tracking Marathon with Spot Collector

Chuck, WS1L

Sorry, Pete, my bad. Try DXKeeper, Config, Awards. I have Marathon
sub-panel all blank except 'Include QSOs with no prop mode' and 'Realtime
Award Progress.' I also have max power filled out.

Having done that, on SC I have checked the box 'Mrthn' to the left of the
filter buttons. The result for me is that a new Marathon spot is colored
red, just like an all-time new one. Right-clicking the spot and choosing
award tracking shows what it is needed for.

That is what I have set up... I pretty much know which are my all-time new
ones so anything red gets my attention and if it isn't a known new DXCC then
I know its a new Marathon for 2011.

HTH!

Chuck

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 6:44 AM, Pete Raymond <n4kwpete@centurylink.net>wrote:

Hi Chuck, There is no Awards tab in DXV. I have found no box that allows
me to tell DXLab that I am chasing the CQ Marathon. Hopefully there is
such
a box, and if so, that could very well be my problem. However, up to this
point I have been unable to find it. If you can recall where you found it
please let me know.

Please let me know how and in which columns of spot collector does it tell
you which entities, and zones you need. I have Marathon box checked in SC.
73 Pete N4KW