Re: eQSL/LotW Uploads via ADIF, finishing the job

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxlab@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of
Rich - W3ZJ
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 3:36 PM
To: dxlab@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [dxlab] Re: eQSL/LotW Uploads via ADIF, finishing the job

The danger I see there is that the user may have never uploaded the ADIF
file at all. I agree about dealing with exceptions but I have to say
that DXKeeper does such a good job of checking for complete log entries
that I rarely ever see an upload exception.

I could have "Export ADIF for eQSL.cc" set each exported QSO's "eQSL QSL Sent" to 'U' and provide a button that when clicked filters the Log Page Display for all QSOs whose "eQSL QSL Sent" is 'U' and then changes each 'U' to a 'Y'.