Re: eQSL/LotW Uploads via ADIF, finishing the job

Richard B Drake

The danger I see there is that the user may have never uploaded the ADIF file at all. I agree about dealing with exceptions but I have to say that DXKeeper does such a good job of checking for complete log entries that I rarely ever see an upload exception.

73, Rich - W3ZJ

Dave AA6YQ wrote:

That would require somehow remembering which QSOs were uploaded to eQSL.cc so that when the button your propose is clicked, DXKeeper would be able to update those QSOs. I think it's better to assume that all uploaded QSOs are accepted and let the user deal with exceptions (if any) manually.