Re: New PC Needed

wj_henderson

William

With Dave's help, I've managed to put off buying another PC for another wee while.

What you did is inevitable. In the world of the PC, you will always get a better deal next week, and an even better one the week after that. The trick is, once you've bought it, stop looking (Hi).

Good luck,

Bill
GM0VIT

--- In dxlab@yahoogroups.com, "William S. White" <wwhite01@...> wrote:

I spent most of last week looking for a new PC.
Staples had the HP Pavilion Slimline s5-1010 on sale for $299.99.
http://www.staples.com/HP-Pavilion-Slimline-s5-1010-Desktop-PC/product_329409_HC2
So, we took a ride to Rochester and picked one up.

This week they have the HP Pavilion Slimline s5-1020 on sale for $329.99
http://www.staples.com/HP-Pavilion-Slimline-s5-1020-Desktop-PC/product_329545
I should have waited a couple more days.
+A bit more processor
+More RAM
+Bigger Hard drive
++Wireless LAN