Re: eQSL/LotW Uploads via ADIF, finishing the job

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxlab@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
g4wjs
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2011 6:25 PM
To: dxlab@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [dxlab] eQSL/LotW Uploads via ADIF, finishing the job

Hi,

I have just uploaded a log to eQSL using an exported ADIF file since there
were quite a few entries. Everything seems OK except I am left with the
eQSL_sent field for each log record exported as 'R'. How do I shift them to
'S'?

First backup your log using the Backup button on the Configuration
window's Log tab. Then make sure that all of the QSOs you uploaded are
present in the "Log Page Display" (click the Filter panel's X button to
remove any filtering). Finally, use the "Modify QSOs" panel on the "Advanced
Sorts, Filters, and Modifiers" window:

1. set the "Item ADIF Field Name" selector to APP_DXKEEPER_EQSL_QSL_SENT

2. set the "Item New Value" selector to Y

3. click the Mod button