Re: Hand Written QSL Cards

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxlab@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
g4wjs
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2011 4:32 PM
To: dxlab@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [dxlab] Re: Hand Written QSL Cards

OK, I think I can answer my own question here. I see that the enable/disable
check box on each queue entry allows me to process the queue in batches and
that seems to allow me to do what I require. I.e. I will disable all then
enable each as I write the matching card, then I can update the log whenever
I like because it will only process the enabled QSOs.

If there are only a few of these, then the let DXKeeper print the cards
or labels as it would for your other outgoing cards, but discard the printed
card/label and replace it with a hand-written card. That way, the "Update
Log" function will correctly update your log to reflect the outgoing card's
issuance.