Re: Hand Written QSL Cards

Roy G. Jackson <n9rg@...>

Do the cards actually have to be hand-written, or can you print out labels and attach to cards? Just a thought. The other thing you could do is print 'labels' on plain paper, then as you processed the QSL's, mark them off one by one. I'm sure Dave or someone else will come up with something much more elegant! 73 es gl.

Roy KW4G

On 07/04/2011 05:31 PM, g4wjs wrote:

OK, I think I can answer my own question here. I see that the enable/disable check box on each queue entry allows me to process the queue in batches and that seems to allow me to do what I require. I.e. I will disable all then enable each as I write the matching card, then I can update the log whenever I like because it will only process the enabled QSOs.

73
Bill.

--- In dxlab@yahoogroups.com <mailto:dxlab%40yahoogroups.com>, "g4wjs" <bill.8@...> wrote:

I have a log that contains contacts that require hand written QSL
cards. I would like to use the QSL queue facility of DxK to manage this but don't see an obvious workflow. I guess I could generate a PDF file of auto pronted cards then copy the details to the actual cards -- is there a way of skipping the print file and just processing the queue one by one manually?

I see that I can jump back to the QSO record by Ctrl+Double-click
from the QSL queue, but I don't see a way of doing the back filling of the QSL sent card. I propose to just edit each QSO as I go and clear the QSL queue at the end, but this seems error prone if I don't write all the cards in one pass.

Bill.