Re: Creating dupe file for Field Day

John Bastin <jbastin@...>

On Jul 2, 2011, at 18:07:24, Dave wrote:

AA6YQ comments below
--- In dxlab@..., "Michael Griffiths" <kj4ltc@...> wrote:

How can I create a dupe file to submit to the ARRL for field day?

DXKeeper does not provide this function. DXLab is only suitable for casual contesting; if you're serious, I suggest that you use N1MM and then import your QSOs into DXKeeper after the contest.
From reading some online discussions about N1MM, it seems that as good a logging program as N1MM is, it provides no way to create a dupe sheet of a log.

We used WriteLog for Field Day, one of its "Export" options is to export "File version of dupe sheet." This gives you a log sorted by callsign, with separate pages for each band and mode.

If someone in your Field Day group has a copy of WriteLog, this may be a good option.

73,
John K8AJS
jbastin@...