From: dxlab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxlab@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of
g4wjs
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 9:36 PM
To: dxlab@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [dxlab] DXLab Sometimes Breaks Windows Task Switching

Hi,

I notice that DXLab applications sort themselves in the active task list so
that Alt+TAB always goes to the next window for the application that has the
focus. I am finding that on a busy XP SP3 system sometimes this breaks the
system Alt+TAB task switching and I get stuck with only the windows of one
of the DXLab applications and cannot Alt+TAB to any other task. Also
sometimes the problem is even worse where the task bar itself becomes broken
and clicking items for tasks doesn't work. The problem has, so far, been
resolved by killing the active task and restarting it.

DXLab applications play no active role in determining their position on
the Windows task list; the "sorting" you mention above is accomplished by
Windows. If Alt+TAB is not functioning correctly on your system, that's most
likely due to a defect in Windows, perhaps exposed by a shortfall in needed
resources.