local file release info.txt does not exist

dvpoplewski

When clicking on NEW in the DX lab launcher window I get the erroe message - the specified local file \releaseinfo does not exist and therefore I can't go out to the internet and get any new releases of the applications.
Also in the DX launcher configuration window, Launcher is unchecked and grayed out as to it's program path.
Can anyone tell me how to get this program working propery without losing my current logbook records.
I tried to re download DX launcher but that didn't make any difference. Also commander did not work so I was trying to get updated versions when I discovered the problem with DX launcher.
Please help.

David
KC8IV