Re: call is always underlined at startup

Steve K8JQ

That did the trick. Thank you.

Steve K8JQ

On 4/17/2011 6:49 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
Correction: set the "Log QSOs Tab's Default Focus" panel to "Filter
textbox".

From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]On Behalf Of
Dave AA6YQ
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2011 6:49 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: RE: [dxlab] call is always underlined at startup

AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]On Behalf Of
Steve
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2011 3:30 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] call is always underlined at startup

Dave,

In DXKeeper, I like to use the up/down keys and PageUp/PageDown keys to
move through the log. Those keys either do not work or work differently
if _call_ is underlined in the QSO section. I can double-click _call_,
its underlining goes away and the up/down keys and PageUp/PageDown keys
function as I like them in the log entries section.

Each time I start DXKeeper, _call_ is underlined. Is there a
configuration somewhere to not underline _call_ at startup?

On the Configuration window's General tab, there's a "Log QSOs Tab's
Default Focus" panel near the lower-left corner; set this panel to "Call
textbox".