From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]On Behalf Of
martyn1ht
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 6:58 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] Re: DXKeeper bug?

When you generated the outgoing spot from the Capture window, where did
you specify your comment?

In the box labeled "comment" right above the contest mode check box.

+++That box is exclusively used to record a comment with the QSO. To specify
notes to be included with an outgoing spot generated from the Capture
window, depress the CTRL key while clicking the Capture window's Spot
button, and you'll be prompted to specify your notes.