From: Bill
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2011 5:52 AM
To: DXLabs List
Subject: [dxlab] my tower and the storm slightly off topic

I had nested my crankup tower well prior to this storm hitting.
The antenna was approximately at the 35 feet level
Now it's at the 25 feet asl

that's 'Above Snow Level'.

Dave, can you convert that 'Improve SFI button' to a NMS button?

NMS = No More Snow....
worst storm in my 66 years

and it's not expected to stop for at least 8 more hours

--
If you were using OS/2, you'd probably be home by now.