Re: begin and end times flashing red

Steve K8JQ

Good insight Paul, thank you. Don't know how the date/time got reset, hasn't happened before with this computer. Fixed the date/time and all is well.

I guess I should have known the problem would be with the computer and surely not with DXKeeper. Don't know what I was thinking! :-)

Steve K8JQ

On 12/25/2010 12:58 PM, N1BUG wrote:
Steve,

You may want to start by checking your computer clock. Your message
was time stamped 02:59 AM 1/1/2000... nearly 11 years ago! I suspect
DXKeeper doesn't understand the time of a QSO being later than the
current system time.

Paul N1BUG

Steve wrote:

Dave,

When I open DXKeeper, the "begin" and "end" labels for the time of the
last QSO are flashing red. DXKeeper wants me to make corrections to the
last log entry before allowing me to navigate to other QSO's in the log.

The begin and end times are the same for the last log entry:
12/19/2010 14:31

I imported a batch of Stew Perry Top Band contest QSO's from N1MMLogger.
I didn't see this error at the time, but it could have been there and I
didn't notice it. Since the import, I upgraded to DXKeeper 9.1.9.

Advice as to how to fix this?

Thanks.

Steve K8JQ