begin and end times flashing red

Steve K8JQ

Dave,

When I open DXKeeper, the "begin" and "end" labels for the time of the last QSO are flashing red. DXKeeper wants me to make corrections to the last log entry before allowing me to navigate to other QSO's in the log.

The begin and end times are the same for the last log entry: 12/19/2010 14:31

I imported a batch of Stew Perry Top Band contest QSO's from N1MMLogger. I didn't see this error at the time, but it could have been there and I didn't notice it. Since the import, I upgraded to DXKeeper 9.1.9.

Advice as to how to fix this?

Thanks.

Steve K8JQ

--
Read The Patriot Post Vertitas vos Liberabit