From: "Dave AA6YQ" <aa6yq@ambersoft.com>
Sent: Friday, December 24, 2010 5:33 PM
To: <dxlab@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: "Alex VE3NEA" <alshovk@dxatlas.com>
Subject: RE: [dxlab] Verification Again

AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxlab@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of
Jerry Keller (K3BZ)
Sent: Friday, December 24, 2010 8:46 AM
To: dxlab@yahoogroups.com

I understand now and agree... I was assuming a match = a credit because I
sent them my credit card to charge for whatever matches were available for
credit. There were a lot of them....LotW fees totaled over $50.... so I
can't understand why DXCred finds zip, unless it's that Account # thing.

I just checked the "DXCC Credit Importer" source code; its hardwired to
look at account #1. That's why it doesn't work for you, Jerry.