An SQL query

Anthony W. DePrato

Dave thank you for the SQL for the 1996-1999 RTTY filter it
worked great i did go ahead and sub to QRZ it made life a bit EZer.
hi hi... I was just wondering is there a place where the Group
stored SQL's that they have written ? i am starting to get into
making SQL's for some of the things i would like to see in my log
book. but was just wondering if all the work you and the guys had
done with SQL's was stored anywhere for the rest of us to look at
again thank you for an Outstanding Suit of programs
73 Tony

QBE ZUT DE WA4JQS

ANTHONY W. (Tony) DePrato WA4JQS EXTRA - HEAVY
Since 1962
CQ DX HALL OF FAME # 35
DXCC HONOR ROLL - 346
A1-OP FISTS # 10573 SKCC #1227 F.O.P. LODGE 68
DXCC PHONE- DXCC CW- DXCC RTTY- DXCC MIXED-5BDXCC
DXCC 80, 40, 20, 15, 10 METERS
WAC SSB, WAC CW, WAC RTTY, WAC SAT, 6 BAND WAC
WAS AM, WAS PHONE, WAS CW, WAS RTTY, WAS 80-10,WAS 160 ,WAS 6 METERS
South Sandwich Island Dxpedition Group
CALLS HELD:
WA4JQS/ZS1, WA4JQS/KC4, WA4JQS/4K1
ZD8JQS, V31SS, VP8BZL, VP8SSI, 3Y0PI