Re: LoTW user list 02/04/2010

I6KZR <i6kzr@...>

Hi Rick
Many thanks for the infos but it's very important to know that I create
only the database for DXView from the list edited by Robert HB9BZA.
Robert warns that this list is extremely valuable an as some operators
help him to add calls in te list on the contrary those who wish to
remove their calls are welcome:
see the "How to help" at
http://www.hb9bza.net/lotw/index.html

The problem exists because ARRL do not publish the LoTW members list.

73,

Renzo, I6KZR

Il 05/04/2010 23.37, Rick ha scritto:
Renzo:

I have a question for you, please. This list is extremely valuable.
However, there are quite a number of operators whose calls are on the list
who tell me that they DID use LOTW a LONG time ago but do not now and do not
intend to do so in the future. Is there a procedure for "freshening" the
list -- for removing calls which have not been active for some period of
time? Or, once a callsign is on the list does it remain forever?

73!

Rick
K8GI