Re: TQSL Station Locations missing

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxlab@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of
wb2nvr
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2010 4:24 PM
To: dxlab@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [dxlab] TQSL Station Locations missing

Hi Dave -

I just installed DXKeeper on a new computer, and it's not seeing my station
locations.

What version of Windows is your new PC running?
In the DXKeeper QSL Configuration tab, I entered the TQSL.exe pathname. I
don't remember how to browse to the location where my certificates are
stored. They're in a sub folder to the location of the TQSL path.

I'd really appreciate it if you would point me in the right direction.

DXKeeper asks Windows for pathname to the registry section where
application data is stored. On my XP system, this is

C:\Documents and Settings\Dave\Application Data

(I am logged into Windows as "Dave"_

DXKeeper then extends this registry pathname to locate the station_data
created by TQSL:

C:\Documents and Settings\Dave\Application Data\TrustedQSL\station_data

If you haven't yet run TQSL to create your station locations, or if you
didn't relocate your station locations from your previous PC to you new PC,
then DXKeeper won's see your station locations.

To move your stations locations from your old PC to your new PC, see
<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/LotWMoveStationLocations>

If believe that your station locations should be present on your new PC
but DXKeeper isn't displaying them, please let me know.