technique is also useful to see the "Tags" column in SC for special
callsigns (e.g. club memberships).

--david

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 5:58 PM, G4MUL <g4mul.hfdx@...> wrote:

Bob,
I send the spot to "LOCAL", that way (I believe) it only comes back to you.

---- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Carroll" <w2wg@... <w2wg%40comcast.net>>
To: <dxlab@... <dxlab%40yahoogroups.com>>
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 8:00 PM
Subject: [dxlab] Another Newbie Azimuth Question

Thanks very much for the help on getting the azimuth column in the spots
display working. I have a related question. Suppose I am tuning the bands
and hear a station I want to work, a station that has not been spotted. I
could spot the station and see the bearing in the spot display, but
usually
I would want to work him first. What is the best way within DXLab to get
the bearing to that station?

73

Bob W2WG