Re: TQSL Station Locations missing

wb2nvr <wb2nvr@...>

Hi Rich -

Thanks! Yes, I see my certificates in TQSL. I don't see them in the DXKeeper QSL configuration page, in the TQSL section. There is a drop down window for station locations - mine is blank. Clicking Update has no effect. TQSL is installed, and all the certificates are valid.

73,
Bob WB2NVR

--- In dxlab@yahoogroups.com, Rich - W3ZJ <rich@...> wrote:

You can see and edit your station locations by running TQSL.exe.

73, Rich - W3ZJ

wb2nvr wrote:
Hi Dave -

I just installed DXKeeper on a new computer, and it's not seeing my station locations. In the DXKeeper QSL Configuration tab, I entered the TQSL.exe pathname. I don't remember how to browse to the location where my certificates are stored. They're in a sub folder to the location of the TQSL path.

I'd really appreciate it if you would point me in the right direction.

TNX ES 73,

Bob WB2NVR