DXkeeper Record Number

g7tmu <g7tmu@...>

I have just tried loading DXKeeper on my new Sony laptop which runs Windows7 '64 bit version'. All works fine, as far as I can see, except there is no 'qso record number' displayed betweeen the video type buttons, as there is on DXKeeper running on my old XP pc. The correct number of qso's is shown in the program heading ok. The video type buttons work ok taking me through the qso records, just no qso number displayed.

Is there any simple way of fixing this please? Apologies if there is a very simple explanation which I have not seen.

Thanks

Victor G7TMU