Re: LoTW_Sent = U

Rick Arzadon - N8XI

Dave,
1. set "Limit Add and Sync operations to this station callsign"
to WA8RXI

All is well, LoTW_Sent=Y and LoTW_RCVD=R on all 348...

Have added a STATION_CALLSIGN column to my excel spreadsheet
and made a notation of the above.

Getting QSOs from paper > excel > DXK > LoTW and back
should go much smoother now!

TNX es vy 73,
Rick - N8XI

--- In dxlab@..., "aa6yq" <aa6yq@...> wrote:

!!! AA6YQ comments below

--- In dxlab@..., "Rick" <n8xi_1@> wrote:

I tried to take one of the calls and change the
Station_Callsign to WA8RXI, LoTW_Sent=R and LoTW_RCVD=blank.
Then tried an ADD REQUESTED, it would NOT pick up any calls in the requested state.

But, If I changed the Station_Call back to N8XI it would
pick the one call with LoTW_Sent=R.

On the "QSL Config" window's LotW tab, do you ahve "Limit Add and Sync operations to this station callsign" set to N8XI?
+++ Yes, it is set to N8XI

!!!That's why "Add Requested" ignored your QSOs with Station Callsign set to WA8RXI.

!!!When you're going to upload or Sync QSOs made as WA8RXI, you must

1. set "Limit Add and Sync operations to this station callsign" to WA8RXI

2. set the "Station Location" selector on the "QSL Config window's LotW panel to a station location that is linked to your WA8RXI certificate

!!!When you're going to upload or Sync QSOs made as N8XI, you must

1. set "Limit Add and Sync operations to this station callsign" to N8XI

2. set the "Station Location" selector on the "QSL Config window's LotW panel to a station location that is linked to your N8XI certificate