From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]On Behalf Of
Peter Laws
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2010 9:50 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: Re: [dxlab] can't find country code for callsign TX4T

Set up an override in DXView for FO-F - French Polynesia. That will
make sure it's set correctly in SC, etc.

For DXKeeper where you've already logged them, just select FO-F.

Expanding slightly on Peter's advice, in each of your TX4T QSOs, either
set the QSO's DXCC selector to "FO-F" or its Entity selector to "French
Polynesia".

If you have a lot of TX4T QSOs, you could use the Advanced window's
Modify QSO panel to update all TX4T QSOs en masse, but for a handful its as
easy to update them individually.

Read The Patriot Post Vertitas vos Liberabit