Layout of the Log QSOs tab in DXKeeper

Steve K8JQ

Dave,

My DXKeeper screen usually has the Log Page Display across the bottom and three groups above the Log Page Display: QSO items, QSL items and Details items. The three "items" groups are on the left side of the display. Approximately the upper right quarter of the display is unused.

Can the "items" groups be moved on an individual basis? Rather than stacking them vertically along the right side of the display, can I move some of them to the (now unused) upper right area of the display? For instance, if Details items were moved to the upper right of the display, that would provide additional room along the lower portion to display more entries in the Log Page Display.

Thanks.

Steve K8JQ

--
Read The Patriot Post
hppt://PatriotPost.US/Subscribe/ Vertitas vos Liberabit