From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]On Behalf Of
Steve
Sent: Friday, December 25, 2009 12:01 AM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: Re: [dxlab] MyQTH Rig field

Thanks Dave, thought it might be something like that.

A follow up question if you'd be so kind: The help web page Managing
Multiple QTHs <cid:part1.05000008.09010407@...> states that
"To modify a QTH definition, select its entry in grid display, make
whatever changes are required, and click the *Save* button."

I do not seem to be able to get that function to work as described. Does
it apply to the ID (that's what I want to change)?

I follow the instructions, but see no change in the QTH ID in the Log
tab. But if I stop and start DXKeeper, the QTH ID field is then blank
for all of the log entries for that modified QTH.

What am I missing?

Steve K8JQ

Dave AA6YQ wrote:

AA6YQ comments below