From: dxlab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxlab@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of
Laurent F1JKJ (listes)
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 4:15 PM
To: dxlab@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [dxlab] Logging CW speed

Hi friends

Maybe am i missing something, but DXK does not seem to log the speed for
CW contacts.

When using an app-controled device (such as Winkey) this info is
available from WW.

Logging it for CW QSOs could be interesting..

Laurent, F1JKJ

NB: Logging real power would be fun, too, for those with fancy
wattmeters such as the LP-100. I realize the problem may be to know
which command to send to the wattmeter to receive something useful as an
answer, such as the "average power during last transmission" ?

10:43:00