DXK Add Needed QSL Question

wb2nvr <wb2nvr@...>

Hi Dave -

I just worked two new band modes, and wanted to send a QSL card in addition to uploading the Q to LOTW. I have Initialize LoTW Sent to 'R'. Both Qs have a red W in the appropriate box for the band mode. I have not uploaded the Qs to LoTW yet. When I click on Add Needed in the QSL tab (2 column labels selected), DXK processes the request, but the QSL queue remains empty. If I click on the red W in DXView, the DXK log entry is selected. In the DXK Award Configuration, I have all bands and modes (except AM) checked in the WAZ Bands & Modes section, but I do not have Realtime Award Progress checked. Recomputing has no effect. I clicked Realtime Award Progress, and after recomputing, I now have 30 Q's in the QSL queue. In random checking, there are some Q's listed that have already been confirmed by LoTW. One of the two new Q's I was expecting to see is listed, but the other isn't.

Can you explain what is happening?

Thanks!

Bob WB2NVR