Re: Another Pathfinder/QRZ problem?

Dave AA6YQ

On Pathfinder's Config window, What URL is shown for QRZ.com ?

From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]On Behalf Of
pcooper
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 11:58 AM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] RE: Another Pathfinder/QRZ problem?

Dave and the group,

I just started PF to check an address, and it nicely told me a couple of things had been updated, but I am now getting a Google page whenever I try to find a call in QRZ.
It appears to work OK with Buckmaster, but QRZ seems to direct me to a Google search page for the call in question.

I tried QRZ in a browser window, and that works OK, but it still won't work with PF.

I even tried closing and restarting PF, but that had no effect.

Any one else getting this problem??

73 de Phil GU0SUP