Re: correction to my typo

kk1w2000 <kk1w@...>

--- In dxlab@..., "FireBrick" <w9ol@...> wrote:

After I made the changes Dave outlined yesterday everything is working correctly.

Check the 'Online Callbook URLs' in Pathfinder's Config menu. It should read: http://www.qrz.com/db/{TargetCallsign}.

I don't think the help file was changed to reflect the new URL. It still shows the old one with ".../detail..." in the path. Probably waiting to see if QRZ changes something again.

Hope this helps,

Jim, KK1W

In that URL for QRZ.com I think there is a typo.
http://www.qrz.com/detail/(TargetCallsign)

actually, the url in that line on my Pathfinder Configuration window is:
http://www.qrz.com/detail/{TargetCallsign)

So there is a Brace before Target and a Parenthesis after Callsign.

Could that have anything to do with it?
I've never seen a URL with a Brace in it.

Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
TOWER/WEBCAMS and Weather Page
@ http://hhweather.webhop.org