Winwarbler changed

w2sm001 <JimCary@...>

This is really weird,

I went to use Winwarbler on RTTY this evening and the XY tuning indicator wasn't appearing nor was I able to copy anything. I went to Configuration and then to Rtty Configuration tab and all of a sudden the MMTY setup button is greyed out. I rebooted everything and it is still the same.

I went to Launcher and it had the "restore" button highlighted for WW, implying that WW had somehow gotten corrupted, but when I clicked on it, I received a message to the effect that it cannot delete the old program and operation aborted.

Any suggestions?

73,
Jim
W2SM