From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]On Behalf Of Peter
Jordahl
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 6:55 PM
To: DXLAB DXLAB
Subject: [dxlab] Envelope error 380

Dave,
After changing the ink cartridge on an HP 6200 MF printer, I get the
following error:

"Printer error whiles addressing envelopes: unable to set specified
envelope size [code 380: Invalid property value]".

I have in "QSL config" reset the envelope size by selecting 3 5/8 x 6
1/2 from the menu (as it has been set for many months). I have turned
the printer off and on. I have restarted DXKeeper I have verified that
the printer does print. Basically all I did between "working" and
"non-working" was
1. Install new black cartridge.
2. Import QSO's from IARU-HF contest.

Suggestions for my next step very welcome.

73
Pete K5GM
Pete Jordahl, K5GM
k5gm@...