From: dxlab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxlab@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of
wb2nvr
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 10:41 AM
To: dxlab@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [dxlab] Re: QSL Sent/Received Status Cleared

Problem solved.

I exported the few Q's that I had logged since the 6/30 backup, renamed my
current log, opened the 6/30 backup, saved it as my current log, imported
the Q's from after the 6/30 backup, did a recompute, and all is back to
normal. Made a backup, and I'm back in business.

I don't have a clue as to what I did to clear all of the QSL S/R info. Glad
I had a recent backup that was OK.

I'm glad you were able to recover, Bob.
If you place the "damaged" log file in a zip archive and attach it to an
email message to me at aa6yq@..., perhaps I'll find a clue that
reveals what happened...