Bug report

Johnny IZ8EWD

Hi,
I report the following bug:

The QSO# field in the auxiliary group doesn't work properly.
It is always incremented also if I delete a QSO, so it is not correspondant with the real number of QSO recorded in the log.

I must use copy and paste from a text file to correct it for each new QSO (the field isn't editable) and it doesn't remember the previous one.

Also i suggest you to add the possibility to insert a fixed message in the bottom of the QSL card after the QSO when it is printed. There is often many blank space here and the space reserved in the bottom angle is too small.

Thank you, I like very much your software
Gianfranco IZ8EWD
http://www.pianetaradio.it