Re: Can't spot from WinWarbler

w5ec

Yesterday I thought about the cluster possibly not working so I switched from DXCentral to GB7DGK (without checking to see if DXC was down!!) but it still did not spot with GB7DGK. SC was collecting spots though.
The "SPOT" button was still grayed out last night when I closed everything down and turned it off. This morning, the "SPOT button was working properly! The only thing I can think of is that possibly something did not load properly yesterday because I never did a restart or WW reload yesterday. Anyway, all is OK now. By the way, WW is a fantastic program for PSK! Love how WW interfaces with SC and DXK.
Bill W5EC