----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Bernstein" <aa6yq@ambersoft.com>

This release

- exports DXCC prefixes with the ADIF tag APP_DXKEEPER_DXCC_PREFIX
(tnx to Simon HB9DRV)

- interprets a check in the "QSO Info" panel's eQSL box to mean that
the callsign is an Authenticity Guaranteed member of eQSL.cc

- accepts eQSL AG "lookup" information from DXView and DXKeeper, and
highlights callsigns that are Authenticity Guaranteed members of
eQSL.cc

- updates the Logging.htm and Macros.htm documentation files

WinWarbler 6.2.6 is available via the DXLab Launcher or via

<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/download.htm>