Re: Update/Registry Issue

wb2nvr <wb2nvr@...>

Thanks, Dave. That resolved the problem.

Any clue what would cause unzip32.dll to disappear?

73,

Bob WB2NVR

--- In dxlab@yahoogroups.com, "Dave AA6YQ" <aa6yq@...> wrote:

1. In your Commander folder, make a copy of the file

CI-V Commander749.exe

and name the copy

CI-V Commander.exe

2. In your DXKeeper folder, make a copy of the file

DXKeeper739.exe

and name the copy

DXKeeper.exe

3. In the Launcher's Config folder, restore the program paths for
Commander
and DXKeeper to their original values -- without the version
numbers.

4. the Launcher errorlog you sent me indicates that the file

unzip32.dll

is missing from the Launcher's folder. Without this file, the
Launcher
cannot install or upgrade any DXLab application. You can obtain
this file by
extracting it from

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/Launcher/DXLabLauncher160ManualUpdate.exe

into your Launcher folder.

5. The DXKeeper errorlog you sent me indicates that DXKeeper cannot
open
your log file because some other application -- perhaps another
instance of
DXKeeper -- has your log file locked. If all else fails, rebooting
Windows
will terminate whatever application has your log file locked.