From: "Dave AA6YQ" <aa6yq@ambersoft.com>

AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxlab@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of
Art Burke
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2009 2:29 PM
To: dxlab@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [dxlab] Settings Backup

After learning more and more slick stuff with SQLs, I now have my
filters so advanced I have to wear a seat belt when I fire up DXLabs!

It dawned on me a couple of days ago - is there any way to back up all
those SQLs so a change of PCs or a (gasp!) crash won't obliterate
everything?

Yes: on the Launcher's Config window, you can save each application's
settings to a file, from which those settings can later be restored. Be sure
the file is included in your regular backups.