From: Dave Edenfield
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 10:50 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] DXView LotW upgrade

When I try to install the upgraded database in DXView for LotW. I get
an error message: unable to open the LotW Database: Unrecognized
database format 'C:\Program Files\DXLab Suite\DXView\Databases\Lotw.mdb
It does not show that I have a previous file on the Config>Databases
tab when I check for "New" upgrades.
I'm fairly certain that I do have an older file as I do have some
listings in DXK and SC that do turn yellow to indicate that they use
LotW.
In the above mentioned directory, I have 2 .mdb files titled LotW (13
kB), and LotW 2008-06-29 (1,088 kB).
How do I remedy this so as to obtain the newest LotW file through the
software method instead of deleting the older LotW file and replacing
it with the newer file?

73 de W8RIT