From: Danny Douglas
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 8:58 AM
To: DX-IS@...
Subject: Re: [DX-IS] DXCC

Hey, this past weekend, I worked a bunch of stations in the contest. I picked them out on SpotCollector, as being in the LOTW database as users, and worked about 40 or so that I had never worked their calls before. I immediately, the night the contest was over, uploaded my daily LOTW upload, and received 17 confirmations back. Cant get much better than that. ARRL is going to have a new LOTW DXCC program this coming year, and that just may give a boost to the LOTW users situation.

Danny Douglas
N7DC
ex WN5QMX ET2US WA5UKR ET3USA
SV0WPP VS6DD N7DC/YV5 G5CTB
All 2 years or more (except Novice)
Pls QSL direct, buro, or LOTW preferred,
I Do not use, but as a courtesy do upload to eQSL for
those who do.