Re: ctrl+f to move cursor to filter call field

Dave AA6YQ

After you strike CTRL+F, strike CTRL+A - this will select the
contents of the filter textbox, allowing you to begin typing the new
call without having to backspace.

--- In dxlab@..., Steve <steve65@...> wrote:

Dave,

In DXKeeper, the ctrl+f keystroke combination to move the cursor to
the
FILTER CALL field places the cursor at the end of the call
previously
entered.

For my use of that keyboard shortcut, I almost always want to enter
new call. Is there a way I can configure DXKeeper to highlight
(select)
the previously entered call? That would allow me to immediately
begin
typing the new call without having to backspace to delete the
previously
entered call.

Thanks and 73,

Steve K8JQ