Re: LotW again!

Steve Hunt

From the LotW Site....

"Oct 9, 2008: Log Processing Slowed -- 1735Z 9 Oct 08

Log processing is functioning very slowly. We are working to fix
this problem. Sorry for the delays.

Please do not submit logs (.tq8 files) or resubmit logs, until
further notice."

73 Steve, W1CDX

--- In dxlab@..., "Dave AA6YQ" <aa6yq@...> wrote:

There have been several reports of LotW not processing uploads over
the past
couple of days.

From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]On Behalf
Of
Mike - W9RUK
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 1:34 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] LotW again!

Hello everyone,

I am experiencing problems uploading to LotW. I do the initial
setup in the
QUE, Send them to LotW and get the message back to proceed to the
Sync QSO's
When I try that, all I get is a message about 2 processed, which
is the 1
odd ball and the last one I was able to sync. The DXK status
remains at "U".
I went in to the ARRL site this morning and could not find those 3
QSO's
there. I came back to DXK and tried the CNTL Sync and it ended up
with the
same thing, still "U". I than went into my log and changed the
status from
U" to "R" and resubmitted those 3 and still no joy!

Does anyone know if they are having troubles at LotW since early on
October
8? Or is this just my turn at this seemingly on going problem with
them? I
have now tried several times since early this morning and nothing
chnaged.

Thanks for the help or suggestions, in advance.

73
Mike W9RUK

---
Virus Database (VPS): 081009-0, 10/09/2008
Tested on: 10/9/2008 1:33:42 PM

10/9/2008
9:44 AM