Workspace

wb2nvr <wb2nvr@...>

Hi Dave -

I have a question about workspaces. I maintain a number of different
logs, and each one has it's own LOTW log-in, and some have multiple
certificates for different counties.

If I have DXKeeper open and activate a different workspace, it appears
that the information on the LOTW tab for the user name, password, and
station location is not updated (unless I'm doing something wrong) to
reflect the call that I want.

When you have a chance, I'd appreciate it if you would look into this,
and let me know what you find. This is a very minor issue, and can
certainly be added to the bottom of the enhancement list if it's not a
defect (or user error).

TNX ES 73,

Bob WB2NVR