From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...] On Behalf Of Koen
ON7RK-OO7K
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 10:34 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] Re: Station location in DXK

Pat,

This is not what i mean...
I use ON7RK and OO7K in the same logbook.
Both call's count for DXCC.
When i want to up and download LOTW i have to change the call each
time i want to do the update for ON7RK and OO7K.

Your way of doing is fine when you have more callsigns wich are
seperatly for LOTW, like clubcall's ...

Koen
ON7RK

--- In dxlab@..., "on3ad" <ON3AD@...> wrote:

Hello Koen and Dave,

I manage several of Callsigns like:

ON2AD - my previous Callsign
ON3AD - my own callsign
ON4ANL - Clubstation of NLB
ON4ANL/p - Clubstation of NLB
ON30NLB - Special Call of Clubstation of NLB
ON60NLB - Special Call of Clubstation of NLB
ON60NLB/p - Special Call of Clubstation of NLB
And some other's:
So I have made for all of this Callsign's an separate Directory in
the DX Lab Suite directory like: E:&#92;HAM&#92;DX Lab Suite&#92;DXKeeper&#92;ON3AD

In this directory you will find the Next files:
ON3AD.mdb = My logbook =====> in my case:
( E:&#92;HAM&#92;DX Lab Suite&#92;DXKeeper&#92;ON3AD&#92; ON3AD.mdb )

ON3AD 2008-07-23.mdb = My Log backup=====> in my case:
( E:&#92;HAM&#92;DX Lab Suite&#92;DXKeeper&#92;ON3AD&#92; ON3AD 2008-07-23.mdb)

ON3AD.reg = The Reg file created only for this Call and created via
the DXLab Launcher 1.5.5 =====> in my case:
( E:&#92;HAM&#92;DX Lab Suite&#92;DXKeeper&#92;ON3AD&#92; ON3AD.reg)

Go to the Config section of the DXLauncher after set all your
settings into your DXKeeper logbook and Save it with your Callsign,
in my case as ON3AD.reg and in the Directory of your specific
callsign.
Do this the same with all your other Callsign's and if you will
change to another call open the Config from the DX laucher and Load
that specific Callsign you need, ofcours after closing first the
DXK
logbook, after choosing a other Callsign open via DXLauncher DXK.

I hope that this info will help you Koen, I kown my English isn't
good hi.. and I think your language is Dutch like mine and maybe we
will have contact via the repeater of Antwerp or Vreren or you can
mail me for my Skype info hi.

Best 73 de Pat, ON3AD

--- In dxlab@..., "Dave AA6YQ" <aa6yq@> wrote:

Thanks, Koen; I understand now.

There are users who operate with one callsign, but from many
different
locations. Unlike the current station-location selector, an array
of "radio
buttons" for each station location would require a large amount
of
screen
real estate.