toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
I have now also installed PropView and I am afraid I can not
reproduce any of your symptoms. It seems to be working fine though
I am still trying to learn how to interpret the graphs. If I were
you, I would first try simply rebooting, that often cures all
kinds of unknown problems. If that fails to help, try
re-installing PropView. What operating system are you running and
what is your machine, speed/memory etc.?
73, Rich - W3ZJ
From: Ron Eberson [mailto:zx@...]
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 11:59 AM
Subject: [dxlab] PropView 1.0.1
I have install the 1.01 version of PropView.
I have the next problem.
1. When i click the Predict button the next mesagge
show: Error 13 Run
2. If i click the help button i have a screen for
DOS and and must put a
3. I have also if i click the Config button the
same error 13
4. I can not save my Antenna degrees and my output
5. The DXView give the long and lat super on DXProp.
Who can help me.
------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to