From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]On Behalf Of Joe
Subich, W4TV
Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2008 9:15 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: RE: [dxlab] CW Setup in DXLab

The problem is always that I can only set up one port for CW keying,
and I have to switch the output of that port externally to select
the radio I want to key. It would be nice if I could designate
multiple CW ports in software, so that WinWarbler could, for instance,
use Com2 for CW if I have selected the FT1000MP in Commander, and use
Com6 if I've selected the FT897D.
It would also be handy to be able to designate "Output 1" and "Output 2"

of a WinKey 2 (WinKey USB) for specific radios ... as well as different
WinKey serial ports.

From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
On Behalf
Of John
Bastin
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 12:10 PM
To: dxlab@...

On Jun 3, 2008, at 11:15 , Dave AA6YQ wrote:

On the Config window's PTT tab, what is selected in the Mode panel,
and for
what serial port?
Mode is set for "Xcvr control SW" and Com2 is selected in
Port (MMTTY
FSK)

On the Config window's CW tab, what have you selected in the Keying
panel,
and for what serial port?
Serial port DTR is selected, and it says Com2. I'm beginning to see
the light.

I just removed Com2 from the Port field in the Keying panel. Maybe
this will get rid of the warning?

Thanks for the help, Dave.

73,

John, K8AJS